About Me
Name: Antara
Home:
About Me: Hi everyone, Myself Antara. I'm from Kolkata, India. An Internet Marketer by profession, I work in a firm located at the heart of Salt-Lake city. Exploring every nook and corner of the web is my passion. I have a flare for designing and love to design pages. And I believe that our life too is a scrapbook where we design each page on the basis of our own actions. Some of them are nice, others are clumsy. Some are just excellent while others need some renovations. But none are just perfect. My blog is an online scrapbook assimilating tit bits of my life...a perfect portrayal of an imperfect image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
View blog top tags
Archives

Links

    I heart FeedBurner

    Add to Technorati Favorites

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
Your Ad Here
  Tuesday, December 18, 2007  
 
 
Winter Fashion
When it comes to discussion 'bout feminine fashion, the contribution of over coats can't simply be overlooked. Long knee length coats are just in. And coats with a touch of faux fur simply rocks the market. My personal favorite is the sleek back colored coat by Hilary Radley. It is neatly trimmed with fur at the collars and cuffs. Apart from black, colors like cream, brown, pastel and white. Most of them are toggled with buttons while others are tied in knots at the waist.

The Jessica Simpson pea coat is something that every corporate woman would yearn for. Nicely shaped waists makes it a perfect fit. Made of fine quality piping wool, the coat has six large buttons and its detailed finish surely project class and sophistication.


Again collections from Woolrich depict modern outlook. Their barn coats, made of pure polyester with sleeves textured in nylon taffeta makes it all more covetous.
That's all for today..to tell the truth, I'm not really in mood for writing today:)
so, till then.....
posted by Antara @ 4:50 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home