About Me
Name: Antara
Home:
About Me: Hi everyone, Myself Antara. I'm from Kolkata, India. An Internet Marketer by profession, I work in a firm located at the heart of Salt-Lake city. Exploring every nook and corner of the web is my passion. I have a flare for designing and love to design pages. And I believe that our life too is a scrapbook where we design each page on the basis of our own actions. Some of them are nice, others are clumsy. Some are just excellent while others need some renovations. But none are just perfect. My blog is an online scrapbook assimilating tit bits of my life...a perfect portrayal of an imperfect image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
View blog top tags
Archives

Links

    I heart FeedBurner

    Add to Technorati Favorites

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
Your Ad Here
  Thursday, December 20, 2007  
 
 
Pearl Parable
Hey, we're back. With tons of new info 'bout fashion & beauty. Well, today I'm going to write 'bout something that is quite special to me and very close to my heart. Well, I won't keep you guessing. It is about pearls. To me pearl is just more than an ornament. It is perhaps an expression that speak many languages. Or it is perhaps a simple creation of nature that symbolize simplicity..that symbolize purity. I'm sure that like me, every woman love pearls. Among all players in this territory, still rules the world. Their "Mikimoto Elements Of Life" collection is purely a depiction or rather a tribute to the pearl family. White pearl encircled in s Sapphire ring is suspended in platinum pendant along with complimentary dangling earrings. The pure gems combined with shade of blue Sapphire clearly portray their oceanic origin. Each of their collection is based on a theme of nature.


The same holds true for their "Milano" collection which is a true reflection of sea-life. Italian designer Giovanna Broggain skilfully combines starfish designs with green gems that subtly intimates frjewelriesiendship of wildlife with that of sea. The detailed craftsmanship in itself speaks of its class and very much represents the taste of today's fashionista.


Colored pearls from "
Akoya" too are quite sought after in the world of feminine fashion. Most of their collections have rounded finish and their flawless uniform surface highlight an inborn lustre. The colors range from flirty pink to golden yellow that would go with any outfit. Again, Tahitian black pearls are the ones that highlight the beauty of darkness. It very much resembles the midnight beauty with a touch of moon beam. Its fine blend of colors coupled with its glamorous appeal make them exotic.

That's all about pearls..a gem that reflect enigma and speak of purity..a purity that adorn women...the purity of a woman herself.
posted by Antara @ 4:39 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home