About Me
Name: Antara
Home:
About Me: Hi everyone, Myself Antara. I'm from Kolkata, India. An Internet Marketer by profession, I work in a firm located at the heart of Salt-Lake city. Exploring every nook and corner of the web is my passion. I have a flare for designing and love to design pages. And I believe that our life too is a scrapbook where we design each page on the basis of our own actions. Some of them are nice, others are clumsy. Some are just excellent while others need some renovations. But none are just perfect. My blog is an online scrapbook assimilating tit bits of my life...a perfect portrayal of an imperfect image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
View blog top tags
Archives

Links

    I heart FeedBurner

    Add to Technorati Favorites

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
Your Ad Here
  Wednesday, January 2, 2008  
 
 
Different Notes
tribal jewelryWelcome back!!

It was a long vacation ..:) And guess what I did in between these days?
I was busy collecting new tidbits of fashion. You may say I've made a worldwide survey on different fashion trends followed in different regions. And something that really grabbed my attention was African tribal jewelry. They seempendant to be portraits of the rich flora and fauna of the continent. The most important part about them is that unlike conventional fashion jewelries, they speak of life and creation. Their designs generally feature wildlife and tribal civilization.

Their collection of pendants are generally depict tribal weapons, masks, wildlife, sculpture of Gods and Goddesses. The jewelries are of heavy appearance and their rusty look goes well wooden banglewith just anything you wear.
wooden bangle
One more thing that I found really interesting was wooden bangles. Really funky in look and artistic at the same time, these bangles are really a hep for teenage fashion. The bangles are specially handcrafted that really gives them a unique appeal. Some bangles are specially hand painted or decorated with beads to suit different taste and fashion ideas.


Some of their collection have tiny neck piece complemented with heavy pendants. Their antique appearance and make them all the more appealing and simply depict high aesthetic value. So if you are really bored with stereotyped conventional jewelry, it is time for a makeover. Just grab these stuffs, flaunt them with trendy apparels and you are set to rock!!!!
posted by Antara @ 4:01 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home